House Groups are one of the building blocks for community here at WCV. They are typically small groups of people (about 6-15) who meet consistently and frequently (usually every week) in homes. They gather to worship, pray for each other, teach each other and generally get into each other’s lives. They are intentional about building authentic relationships with those in their House Group and explore ways to care for each other’s needs in practical ways. They are a safe place where you can find a sense of belonging and both receive and can give. We strongly encourage you to find a House Group that you can be part of.
Here are our current House Groups.
1) Hosts: Lindsay & Lois Ward, Every other Wednesday @ 7:30 p.m. Group is open. Email the Wards for more information.
2) Hosts: Jeremy & Theresa Epp, Every Wednesday @ 6:00 p.m. Group is closed. Email the church for more information.
3) Hosts: Dennis & Lillian Poetker, Every other Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m. Group is open. Email the church for more information.
4) Hosts: Suhail & Jennifer Stephen, Every Monday @ 7:00 p.m. Group is closed. Email the church for more information.
5) Breathe: Every Wednesday morning @ 9:30 a.m. 782 Main Street. A group for all women. Childcare provided.