Prayer changes things. Five simple words can accomplish a lot – “Can I pray for you?” and “Will you pray for me?”
We have two primary ways made available for you to receive prayer.
Personal Prayer Ministry
This is for those who have a specific request and you want someone to pray with you directly. Think of it like what happens during Prayer Ministry time on our Sunday Gatherings when one or two people pray for someone. These are shorter (10 mins max) times of prayer.
- If you request prayer on a Sunday morning, someone from the Prayer ministry team will respond that same Sunday morning via a phone call.
- If you request pray any other time during the week (other than Sunday morning), someone from the Prayer Ministry Team will respond within two days to set up a time for a phone call.
- Click on the button above or email PersonalPrayer@WCVchurch.ca.
- Make sure to provide a phone number so the Prayer Ministry team can reach you.
The Prayer Line is for those requests which need a lot of people praying quickly for a given need. It is a moderated email subscription list that goes out to over 50 people who pray for whatever requests are sent. The Prayer Line is moderated by a Prayer Oversight Team member.
Please keep in mind that highly personal or inappropriate details may be edited or deleted. Also, please note that the Prayer Line is meant to be primarily for the WCV community or those connected in some way.
If you want to be added to the Prayer Line in order to be part of the team who prays for request as they come in, sign up here.
- Click on the button above or email PrayerLine@WCVchurch.ca.