Updated Nov 3, 2020
We would like to address and clarify what the latest C19 regulations means for our Sunday gatherings and Home Groups.
Sunday gatherings will continue as scheduled. These in-person gatherings have been vital in connecting us to our neighborhood community and we wish to continue these meaningful relationships to the extent possible. With the reduced allowable gathering size to 15% of capacity, we encourage those who have the means for online participation to enjoy our services from home.
Home Groups may be affected by the latest health orders. Per Manitoba Health, the reading of the orders indicate that for small ‘Bible study’ groups, the private gathering rules would apply.
Current private gathering guidelines are to be respected even when using 782 Main as the venue.
For WCV Home Groups, this means :
- No gatherings of more than 5 persons for Home Groups will be permitted at 782 Main, effective immediately until further notice.
We will still be allowing the use of our building to those groups whom find it a challenge to comply with current distancing guidelines when hosting HG at home even with the reduced gathering size.
With any gathering at WCV, the following additional policies must be adhered to:
- Masks must be worn at all times;
- Sanitize your hands upon entry;
- Check in using contract tracing record in the foyer;
- Seat yourself/your household a minimum of 2 meters from another person/household.
Please do not attend any in-person meeting if: You are sick, have been exposed to Covid-19, have a family member who displays symptoms, or have travelled recently.