Hey, it has been just a little over a month now that we had the retreat, and we thought it would be a great time to reconnect with everyone. Richard called us to examine our fig leaves, what things have we used in our time, resources, identity that we hide behind, things that protect us from being vulnerable, and living out our identity as sons. The retreat was a great time to become vulnerable, and to share with other men in the community.
For the mens night we would love to reconnect, have a meal with each other, share some thoughts on the retreat and of course hang out. Can’t wait to see you there!
Friday May 24th, 2019
6:00 – 9:00 pm
Armbruster’s home (146 McAdam)
Please RSVP to Doug, no worries if you don’t though
What to bring:
- A sharable salad, side or beverage. If what you bring has nuts/gluten, please label it. Hotdogs and hamburgers will be provided.
- Bring runners or shoes for doing fun stuff outside. There will be opportunity to play some games – football/ultimate/street hockey or other things. Does anyone have a croquet/lawn bowling set?
- Possible street hockey. If enough people bring sticks, we can play a game of ball hockey.
- Lawn chair for sitting.
- Any other fun thing that people like to do outside.
- In the event of rain, we will be indoors.