Exciting news, WCV!
We’ve set up a way for Prayer Ministry to happen while you’re at home or in our Sunday Gatherings while maintaining all relevant protocols. Below are all the details regarding Personal Prayer Ministry and our Prayer Line:
Personal Prayer Ministry
This is for those who have a specific request and you want someone to pray with you directly. Think of it like what happens during Prayer Ministry time on our Sunday Gatherings when one or two people pray for someone. These are shorter (10 mins max) times of prayer.
- If you request prayer on a Sunday morning, someone from the Prayer ministry team will respond that same Sunday morning via a phone call.
- If you request prayer any other time during the week (other than Sunday mornings), someone from the Prayer Ministry Team will respond within two days to set up a time for a phone call.
- Click on the button above or email PersonalPrayer@WCVchurch.ca to request personal prayer ministry.
- Make sure to provide a phone number so the Prayer Ministry team can reach you.
The Prayer Line is for those requests which need a lot of people praying quickly for a given need. It is a moderated email subscription list that goes out to over 50 people who pray for whatever requests are sent. The Prayer Line is moderated by a Prayer Oversight Team member.
Please keep in mind that highly personal or inappropriate details may be edited or deleted. Also, please note that the Prayer Line is meant to be primarily for the WCV community or those connected in some way.
If you want to be added to the Prayer Line in order to be part of the team who prays for request as they come in, sign up here.
- Click on the button above or email PrayerLine@WCVchurch.ca to submit a prayer request.