We’re excited to be all together again this Fall. We have a sense that as we attend to each other, our neighbours and Jesus, that God will be present to us in many special ways. We’ve been called to worship, develop a safe community, and work to see his Kingdom of justice established. Below are a few dates and opportunities you’ll want to make note of as we go about these amazing tasks.
- Sept 8-10: Men’s Lake Getaway
- Sept 10: Kid’s Church starts
- Sept 21: Women’s Event
- Sept 24: Upstairs Gathering reboots
- Sept 24: Welcome Party
- Oct 8: Celebration Service
- Oct 15: Community Life Sunday
- Oct 28: Outer Circle gathering
Here are a few other opportunities that will be rebooting this Fall.
- House Groups – rebooting
- Jr and Sr High Youth groups
- Schools of Spiritual Direction
- School of Mercy and Justice
- Core Class – exploring WCV essentials
- Triads – get together before our last Outer Circle gathering of the year