Stay connected. Sign-up to be notified when new updates are posted. Subscribe here.
100% of donations will go directly to aid and relief efforts in Nepal. They are administered by the Himalayan Region Vineyard Church’s “Earthquake Disaster Management team”. There are 3 ways to donate to the Nepal Rebuild Fund:
- Make cheques out to “Winnipeg Centre Vineyard” and designate them to “Nepal” or “Kathmandu Rebuild”.
- Send cheque to:
- Winnipeg Centre Vineyard, 782 Main St., Winnipeg, MB, R2W 3N4, CANADA
Bank Wire Transfer:
- Please email us directly for banking information or call:
- Lillian Poetker (WCV Bookkeeper), (204) 582-2900 x15
- We will require verification of individuals or organizations prior to releasing banking information.
- We are not able to accept E-Transfers.
- The account name is: winnipegcentrevineyard(at)gmail(dot)com. Please ensure this is the account the you are depositing funds into.
- A personal Paypal account is not needed to use this service.
- Please note that Paypal charges a fee. Your tax receipt will be your total donation minus what Paypal charges. If you want to avoid these fees, please send us a personal cheque.
We are partnering with the Vineyard Community Church in Gilbert Arizona for those who want to be receipted for tax purposes in the USA.
Click here to donate through them.
- Winnipeg Centre Vineyard can only issue receipts to Canadian Donors. We will gratefully receive funds from non-Canadians on behalf of the HRV, but we cannot issue tax receipts for these donations.
- Due to sensitive and complicating factors on the ground in Nepal, we will not be publishing donation totals here. If you have questions, please contact us. We will continue to publish updates on activities.
Thanks on behalf of our family in the Himalayan Region!
Stay in touch. Sign-up to be notified when new updates are posted.
> Click here to access resources and our Strategic Plan.