During Sunday mornings, parents are missing part of worship because of the line-up at the KidCheck computers. You might be one of them! If you have a smart phone, we want you to make the line-up shorter by following the instructions. If you don’t have one of those phones, be glad that people are doing this so you can get in faster too!
Get your password and app:
- On your phone: Download the KidCheck app from your app store OR at a computer: go to go.kidcheck.com
- Choose: “Forgot My Password”
- You will be asked to enter an email.
- You will be emailed a password (re)set link
- Create a password
- Log onto the app using the password
Time-saving tip: Before you click “Submit,” click on the gear key in the bottom right hand corner. You will see “Remember Username,” and “Remember Password” appear, with little sliding circles to the right. Slide them so a blue area appears, and you won’t have to input the information again, unless you delete and reinstall the app.
Signing into Kidcheck on Sunday – When you get to church on Sunday, sign in like this:
- Open your app
- If you didn’t sign in, see #6, above
- In the bottom left corner, choose “Check-In”
- Choose “Use Express Check-In”
- Choose “New Check-In”
- Follow the prompts
- Pick up the tags at the station without a computer
Note: If you’re in the downstairs gathering, you can get your seat and sign in from there, then go and pick up your tags!