Update: Full SOAR schedule – click here to download (pdf)
SOAR Heartland 2021 is just around the corner! The Soar Heartland Team at Multiply are working diligently to prepare an unforgettable experience for every participant. Your days will be full of worship, teaching, equipping, team interaction and prayer – maybe some fun, too.
We do know that all sessions will be available through live steam and other platforms, however, we do not yet know some of the finer details that are dependant upon whatever restrictions will be in place at that time. We’re anticipating that we’ll be able to be in the same room for worship times but may need to spread out for workshops and outreach preparation. We’ll roll with it.
You can expect an experience that will help you to Grow in your faith, to Know more of God’s heart for you and our community, and an opportunity to Go and serve our community! The ‘going’ part will look a little different due to Covid, but we are going to focus on what we CAN do.
Soar Heartland is open to ALL ages, however, if you are under 12 years of age you’ll need an adult to accompany you!
Take a moment to hear the Penner family’s experience at Soar:
Important Information and Instructions:
- Soar Heartland will happen from Friday, March 26, through Tuesday, March 30.
- The WCV Soar Team will be led by Kelly and Lani Wiens. Normally all the church teams would gather together for this event but Covid restrictions make that impossible at this time. However, know that there are many other churches from around the province and some from across the water that will be meeting together online.
- Click the link below and complete the two-part application. Where it says church/team please fill in Winnipeg Centre Vineyard. CLICK FOR SOAR APPLICATION LINK
- Please note that an application form needs to be filled out for every member of your family with a unique email for each person. IF you have younger children that do not have their own email, please let me know and I’ll send a note to the Soar coordinator to let them know those numbers, you don’t need to fill out an application for them.
- I would like to know that you have applied, please drop me a note!
- The cost of Soar is covered by donations. For a family, the suggested donation is $120 and $90 for individuals (watch the newsletter for a link to do this or let me know and I’ll send it to you once I get it!). There is an option for meal delivery but we’ll talk about that closer to the day!
Ways to be involved in Soar Heartland 2021, whether you can be part of the in-person team or serving behind the scenes:
- Participant (fill out the application above)
- Prayer Partner (we’d love to have a prayer team during the whole process – contact Lani at email@example.com)
- Prepare food for the participants (if we can do this, contact Lani if you’d like to help out with food)
- Pay for someone else to go (watch the newsletter for a link to do this or let me know and I’ll send it to you once I get it!)
- Production team (we may need a crew…)
- Possibilities team (prophetic intercession – bring on the ideas)
Contact Lani with any questions and to let me know how you will participate in Soar Heartland: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-859-7553 (cell)